Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread
Update release: August 2011
Here's an available languages for this firmware:
- Deutsch (Deutschland)
- Deutsch (Österreich)
- Deutsch (Schweiz)
- English (Australia)
- English (Ireland)
- English (New Zeland)
- English (Sout Africa)
- English (United Kingdom)
- English (United States)
- Español (España)
- Español (Estados Unidos)
- Français (France)
- Nederlands (België)
Note: this may contain error!
Odin Flashing procedure on Samsung Galaxy Ace with S5830XWKPT firmware.
Disclaimer: We shall not be held responsible if anything happens to your device. You may only proceed at your risk. This guide will work and proven by us and other users.
Download the firmware package, OPS file and Odin Multi downloader tool.
Download via samfimware.com link
password is samfirmware.com
OPS File: COOPER.OPS
ODIN Multi Downloader v4.38
1) Once the firmware already downloaded extract it.
2) Extract and then Run ODIN on your PC desktop.
3) Tick on the OPS button then select and load the COOPER.Ops file.
- Tick on the BOOT button then select and load the bootloader file
- Tick on the PDA button then load and select the code file
- Tick on the PHONE button then select and load the phone's modem
- Tick on the CSC button then load and select the default CSC file
On the checkboxes, leave the Auto-Reboot and Protect OPS checked only the One Package is unchecked
A word "PASS" on ODIN will show and indicates that the flashing is already completed. . Then your Samsung Galaxy Ace will then reboot.
You can confirm the newly downloaded firmware version name etc by typing **#1234#.
Do a factory reset to regain a fresh firmware installed after flashing, a full reset is by typing this Code *2767*3855# . Just make a back up copy first for it will wipe the data this time. Factory reset may help to gain a fresh firmware installed after installing.
You may then change the default language according to your locale or region, On the Menu managed to navigate and locate the icon for Text and Locale settings and then change it to your prepared language.