How to Fix SD Card Issue (Error) on Xperia X10 after Upgrade to 2.3 Gingerbread

Sunday, October 2, 20110 comments

Some Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 users got the SD card issue when they upgraded their Xperia X10 from 2.0/2.1 Eclair to 2.3 Gingerbread. After they upgrade to gingerbread, the SD card is not detected on phone. But it can be detected and use properly on PC.

If you got the same problem, you can follow these solutions :
  1. Reformat your SD card using another Android devices. I suggested to format using Xperia X10 too. Don't forget to back up your data before formatting your SD card. If this one doesn't work, you can try the next options.
  2. Downgrade your X10 to 2.0/2.1 Eclair. This method is quite risky, but It's worked fine for my X10. If you want to use this method, you can follow this instructions Tutorial How to Downgrade X10 from 2.3 Gingerbread to 2.1 Eclair
  3. Re upgrade your X10 to the latest firmware using SEUS. Maybe the latest firmware version is more stable and have not SD card issue. You can follow this instructions. Tutorial How to Upgrade Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 to Latest Android Firmware Version
Those are some method to fix the SD card issue (not recognized on phone) on X10. I have the same problem and now fixed. I reformat the SD card then downgrade to 2.0 eclair and then re upgrade to 2.3.5 gingerbread using custom ROM that I got from xda developer.

I just share my method to fix the SD card issue on Xperia X10. I'm not guarantee you will be success to fix it with this method.
I'm not responsible about everything you done to your phone. This tutorial was tested successfully on my X10.
Share this article :
Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2011. Android Tutorials - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger