Before we discuss more about How to Root and Unroot All of Android Device in One Click, we recommend you to understand all about the root and rooting android, what's the benefit and disadvantages do the rooting. Please read the previous articles about in here : What is Rooting, Explanation and Benefits Rooting Android.
OK, If you're already know about rooting, then you can start this tutorial. We'll use a tool called UnlockRoot. With this tool, we can Root and Unroot all of Android Device easily in just some click.
We are not responsible about anything you do to your device. Do it with your own risk.
How to Root and Unroot All of Android Device in One Click
- First, we need to download UnlockRoot tool here.
- Even if this tool can Root and Unroot all type of Android, but make sure you have checked if your Android device is listed on the available list or not. Click here to see the Device lists.
- Then connect your Android with your PC using USB cable.
- Make sure you have checked the USB debugging options, Settings --> Applications --> Development --> USB debugging.
- Run the UnlockRoot tool on your PC. Wait for few moments for the application to recognize your Android mobile device
- Then the UnlockRoot application will offer you two options, Root or Unroot your Android. Click Root to start Rooting your Android Device.
- Choose the type of your Android to begin the root proccess.
- In the end, you'll be notified an offer to install some apps. You can accept it or ignore it.
- Then you'll promoted to Reboot your Android. Click OK to Reboot.
- It's Done. Now your Android Device has been Rooted successfully.
- If you want to Unroot your Android, just click on Unroot menu and follow the further instructions.
This tutorial has been tested successfully on Xperia X10. Hope this one worked fine too on your Andorid.