Great News for Nexus users, now you can Root, Unroot, Flash, Back up & Recovery in one click using Nexus Root Toolkit software. Nexus Root Toolkit is a tool that allows you to root and Unroot, back up, restore, lock and unlock the bootloader, flash recovery images of the system, etc. with a couple of clicks. It's so easy and more save than using another method that have more risk for your device.
- Root / Unroot
- Backup and restore
- Unlock / lock bootloader
- Such images as Flash system, recovery, etc..
- Install app APKs
The use of this application is really easy, and requires no complex moving through steps and command strange and rare in applications for any of the operations mentioned, just download Nexus Root Toolkit, install it on your PC and follow these steps:
1. Make sure the USB debugging is enabled on your Nexus 7 from "Settings> About Tablet".
2. Root Nexus Open Toolkit and select the firmware. If you are unsure of the model pudes check from "Settings> About Tablet".
3. Select the device model and then connect the device to the PC.
4. Once connected, click "OK" and select the option you want to perform from the user interface.