Model: GT- I9100
Android version: Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3
Kernel version: 3.0.15-I9100XXLPB-CL99600
Build Date: January 29, 2012
Stock ROM Download: http://hotfile.com/dl/144937425/4dd44e7/I9100XXLPB_I9100OXXLP5_OXX.rar.html
leaked by sammobile
* New enhance user interface that looks like 3D effects in scrolling.
* Battery life much better and less drains than previous one.
* Task, Touch, Face unlock is still the same from previous build LP6
* GPS, 3G and 2G data works.
* Camera works.
* This version still looks the same as of Gingerbread unlike the ICS ASOP based, but is more stable and faster than others.
* Home Button not working from LP6 now fixed.
Disclaimer: We shall not be held responsible if anything happens to your device by following this procedure, You may proceed at your own risk.
How to manually flash the I9100XXLPB stock ROM using Odin downloader tool.
1. Download the I9100XXLPB stock ROM then extract it after download.
2. Grab Odin v1.83 or v1.85.
3. Run Odin.
4. Load the binary files:
PDA button load the - I9100_CODE_I9100XXLPB_CL99600_REV02_user_low_ship. tar
Phone button load the - MODEM_I9100XXLPB_REV_02_CL1101286.tar
CSC button load the - GT-I9100-MULTI-CSC-OXXLP5_RST.tar
5. Set the SGS II in Download Mode: Volume Down+Center + Power \Lock buttons at the same time.
6. When the phone display in downloading mode, connect it to PC.
7. Hit "START" button once Odin recognize that the device is already connected.
8. Wait until the flashing successfully completes.
Do factory reset, *2767*3855# or via recovery mode (Button press Volume UP+Center+Power).Then select Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
Reconfigure your APN settings if network connection failure occurred.
Change it to your prepared language in your region.