Download latest Samsung Galaxy SII Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3 ROM Without TouchWiz. The new Ice Cream Sandwich build Android 4.0.3 I9100XXLPB have been leaked recently. Seems Samsung is pushing out their own Touchwiz Launcher to the ICS 4, but some among other users happens that this feature doesn't fit their tastes for an ICS firmware on their devices. Well, here comes the freshly cooked ROM that based on the I9100XXLPB stock firmware that is completely Touchwiz free. Yes! the Touchwiz launcher has been removed and one more thing this ROM is already rooted with CF-Root, So, there is no bothering of rooting again after installation. Not only that, it also added with greater Ice Cream Sandwich look, feel and experience.
This ROM is freshly cooked by adesirello a highly recognized member of XDA-developer.
This ROM is too easy to install. Check this out!
Δ AndyX ROM™ v5.0 - XXLPB - Android ICS 4.0.3 - Tweaks (performance, battery saving, better signal, etc) - % Battery - No TouchWiz Launcher - And much more Δ
- Based on Stock Firmware XXLPB Android 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich) (Very Stable, Smooth and Fast)
- Rooted with CF-Root
- Removed Samsung TouchWiz Launcher
- Ice Cream Sandwich Interface
- Applications AOSP ICS 4.0 (Contacts, Phone, MMS, Calendar, Calculator, Music, Browser, etc)
- Includes Superuser.apk
- Includes FM Radio.apk
- Includes Widget Time and News .apk
- Includes Camera.apk
- Includes Flash Player.apk
- Includes AndyX ROM Gallery .apk
- Includes FaceUnlock.apk
- Includes much more apps...
- Performance Tweaks:
Improvements and Enhancements:
* Improved speed data connection
* Improved speed internet connection
* Improved stability
* Improving the quality of images. Jpg and videos. Mp4
* New icons (FMRadio, Gallery, Music, Phone, SMS, Contacts, Phone, Task Manager, etc ...)
* And much, much more...
Just head over to adesirello original thread at XDA for the step by step guide on how to install this awesome ROM on your Galaxy S II devices.