A full-featured Android mobile phone, the unlocked, 3G-enabled Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY is also the world's first PlayStation certified smartphone--providing the ultimate mobile gaming experience. Get your game on with the high-res 4-inch multi-touch screen and slide-out game pad, which reveals a directional keypad, dual analog touch joystick, two shoulder buttons, and the four iconic PlayStation symbol keys--circle, X, square, and triangle.
Sony Ericsson Xperia Play R800i Details :
- Unlocked quad-band GSM cell phone with US/International 3G plus GPRS/EDGE connectivity (not compatible with CDMA carriers like Verizon Wireless, Alltel and Sprint)
- 3G-enabled, Android 2.3-powered PlayStation gaming smartphone with slide-out game controls, and 4-inch multi-touch screen
- 1 GHz processor; Wireless-N Wi-Fi networking; Bluetooth connectivity; GPS navigation; 5-MP camera with HD 720p video capture;
- Up to 7.7 hours of talk time, up to 400 hours (14.5 days) of standby time; released in March, 2011
- What's in the Box: handset, rechargeable battery, charger, USB cable, 3.5mm wired headset, audio cable, quick start guide.
Latest Discount Prices : Click Here!
The Xperia PLAY pairs the Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system with a 1 GHz Snapdragon II processor and an Adreno 205 graphics processor for a faster overall experience and totally immersive gaming. Stereo sound adds additional depth and dimension to gaming, music and video, and the VGA front-facing camera enables easy video chat with fellow gamers.
Other features include a 5-megapixel rear camera/camcorder, Wireless-N Wi-Fi networking, Bluetooth for hands-free devices and stereo audio streaming, GPS turn-by-turn directions via free Google Maps with Navigation, microSD expansion to 32 GB, access to both personal and corporate e-mail, and up to 7.7 hours of talk time.
Get Your Game On
The Xperia PLAY is the first PlayStation Certified Android smartphone. You'll feel the action with real console controls, and to make the gaming experience complete, Xperia PLAY provides superb stereo sound and support for multi-player gaming. Here's just a sampling of what's available for downloading to the Xperia PLAY:
The games are downloadable via the Xperia PLAY launcher, an application that is activated by sliding open the gamepad. The Xperia PLAY launcher can recommend games and enables you to search for top titles optimized for Xperia PLAY on the Android market.
The Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY weighs 6.3 ounces and measures 4.7 x 2.4 x 0.6 inches. Its 1500 mAh lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 7.7 hours of talk time, and up to 400 hours (14.5 days) of standby time. This 3G-enabled phone runs on 800/850/1900/2100 3G frequencies (compatible with AT&T) in the United States, and international 900/2100 MHz 3G frequencies. Additionally, it runs on the 850/900/1800/1900 MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE frequencies for voice and 2G data.
What's in the Box
Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY handset, rechargeable battery, charger, USB cable, 3.5mm wired headset, audio cable, quick start guide